Please note, because of the coronavirus outbreak, DBC and its entire team are all remotely working from private dedicated home offices. We are not at either office location, so do not attend, do not drop off documents, and do not post anything to (the City office, the Wolli Creek office, or the GPO box 3030 in Sydney). Please follow these instructions carefully:
- our office line (02) 9264 1124 is fully operational
- email is the best contact for all your needs (directly to the team member you need, or to Daniel Beydoun )
- meetings (including video, screen share, whiteboard et cetera) are available on Zoom, Skype, etc. This is the best way to get things done and provide you with the advice/support you need.
- If you must get documents across to us, please scan them and email them. If they need to be original or you prefer to deliver them to us, your options are:
- attention Daniel Beydoun and Courier to 38 Twyford Avenue Earlwood NSW 2206
- attention Daniel Beydoun and Post to PO Box 11, Earlwood NSW 2206
Thank you for your understanding. These instructions remain valid unless you are advised otherwise.
DBC Advisory has been in Sydney Central Business District for over 20 years and welcomes your phone call, email or visit on:
Phone: +61 2 9264 1124
Office: We have two convenient office locations:
Our Sydney International Airport office
Level 2, 8 Brodie Spark Drive, Wolli Creek NSW 2205 (Verge building).
It’s a security building, and we are on level 2. When you get to the front door, use the intercom, press 202 then bell button. Enter front glass doors then level 2 on lift, DBC occupies the entire level. Alternatively call reception.
Train Station: Across the road from Wolli Creek train station (intersects two main rail links, key station serviced every few minutes, only 15 minutes (3 stops) from Sydney CBD by train. Direct rail lines are T4 Eastern Suburbs/Illawarra Line AND T8 Airport & South Line. If you are on a different line, quickest changeover is Redfern (2 stops to Wolli Creek).
Driving: Only 9km from CBD, motorway Exit & Entry (M5/East distributor + WestConnex) only 500m from office.
Free client parking (many options – see map)
- 1 & 2 hours street parking (in front of our office)
- 2 hours free parking at Woolworths (25m away from office)
- 1.5 hours free parking at Aldi (50m from office)
- 3 hours free parking station enter via Spark Lane, stairs up exit across the road from DBC
- all day DBC dedicated client parking spaces (4 spots) with direct lift access to our office
Facilities – all meetings, conferences, full audio-visual presentation, workshops, training, dedicated client hot desks & client seminars.
Postal GPO Box 3030, Sydney NSW 2001
Our Sydney CBD office
Level 36, 1 Farrer Place, Sydney NSW 2000 (Governor Phillip Tower)
Train Station: 5 min walk from Martin Place, Wynyard train station & Circular Quay station.
No client parking – use commercial parking stations
Facilities – all meetings by appointment. Hand delivery of documents accepted during business hours.