SELF MANAGED SUPERANNUATION SERVICES
Your decision to go into a self-managed super fund (SMSF) to take control of your family retirement assets, is one we always advise you make with a qualified and sensible financial planner. We have a network of professionals we work closely with to assist you in making the right choice for your family’s future. Once you’ve decided to do this, we provide a complete and cost effective solution.
With our expert guidance and support we work with you to make the process of managing your own fund easy. A SMSF comes with lots of benefits which we can help you understand and control, including:
- benefiting from a low tax rate,
- creditor protection, and
- ultimately creating a family legacy.
There are different phases of super including accumulation, phased retirement, and full pension status.
We can assist with the following core services in relation to your SMSF:
- Establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds upon your instructions or that of your financial planner
- Advice on compliance and taxation matters
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Superannuation Audits and Annual reporting obligations
- Administration and Management of your fund