Advisory is the basis of all of our services - and forms part of our name for that reason. We believe that good business and executive advisory need a combination of quality, relevant and timely data, in conjunction with experience and care.
Quality data is achieved through our unique approach to Accounting and Tax. This includes recording data in a way that satisfies both your minimum reporting obligations, and your management information requirements - which we identify when setting you up. Without such a unique approach, most advice often results in wasted time assessing and collating data, which was initially recorded in a misdirected manner.
Care is an essential quality that is embedded in the fabric of this firm, and has been since our inception in 1999. It is what clients have constantly identified as the main reason they continue their custom to DBC Advisory. Our approach is quite simply “to put ourselves in your shoes” in every practical way. This includes looking at your asset holdings, liability levels, family situation, and risk profile. We give attention to what you have communicated to us previously by reviewing our past work, discussions and meetings with you, in order to understand you better. When we combine useful data with sincere care and years of experience dealing with struggling and successful businesses like yours - great results appear! We can help you:
- Grow your business
- Protect your assets into the future
- Increase you profitability
- Provide corporate recovery to find a way out of difficult situations
- Improve your cash flow
- Work with the end in mind. In other words plan in advance for your future retirement needs (in concert with your financial planner) and/or the sale of your business. This covers all of the aspects of succession planning, including family situations.
- Assessing risk within your organisation and structuring to manage it to a level you are comfortable with.
- Minimise and defer your taxation obligations legally
- Structural Advice for your specific profession and business model
- Business Check Up and Health Check at regular intervals to make sure you’re on track
- Strategic Planning including development, implementation and ongoing monitoring
- Business Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Benchmarking and Key Driver Analysis
- Buy, Sell and Merge Strategies - we can show you some of our clever success stories in this space including separation of subsidiaries, strategic reviews, advising on buying in and buyout terms, private equity raising structure, debt refinancing, divestments, roll up strategies, and complex financial modelling.
- Business Coaching and Mentoring